Finally, Lucas decided to bring her to his apartment. He looked back to the bloody Cyber. Her eyes fluttered. Lucas raced the clock. It was painful to see her like this. She was physically strong and powerful. She could leap buildings and lift heavy objecys high over her head, No she lays there, in the back seat of his small red car, weak, helpless, and dying.

Time was running out, for the both of them. Shortly he pulled up to his apartment. Lucas raced the clock. Time was running out, for the both of them. Shortly he pulled up to his apartment.

Gently picking her up, Lucas bolted into the building trying not to trip over his own two feet. Again, he could feel Cybersix’s heart. It was beginning to slow down. After climbing the agonizing flight of stairs, he darted into his room. Carefully he placed Cybersix on his bed, and slowly closed the door.

Lucas didn’t know what to do. He couldn’t just take her to the hospital, but he couldn’t just let her die. Sweat covered his forehead. He was headed for a nervous breakdown. Just about to give up all hope, there was a knock at the door. Lucas’ blood ran cold. What if it was a Fixed Idea? What if it was Jose?

His heart raced. He slowly walked up to the door. With great fear, he swung the door open, only to find a small and meek-looking Chinese man, dressed in a black trench coat, and carrying a large green gym bag.

“Who are you?” Lucas asked, as he eyed the man suspiciously.

“My name is Yashimoto. Is Cybersix in there?” he asked as he tried to look into the room.

Lucas was getting impatient.

What do you want with Cybersix? How do you even know her? Lucas demanded.

“It’s alright Lucas. I’m a friend.” Yashimoto explained calmly.

“How do I know I can trust you?” Lucas replied, as he quickly glanced back at Cybersix.

“Because I have something for her that could save her life!” Yashimoto remarked as he reached into his gym bag.

He gingerly pulled out a bottle of sustenance. Lucas stared in amazement at the green vial. He seen Cybersix use it so many time before.

Quickly, Yashimoto entered the room as he cautiously opened the vial, trying not to spill the toxic liquid. He approached Cybersix. Slowly he opened her mouth and emptied the bottle down her throat.

“How do you know her?” Lucas asked again as he watched Yashimoto.

“She helped my little sister and I once. I owe her my life.” he said as he softly placed his hand on her forehead.

Seconds later a quiet but strangled moan came from Cybersix’s troat. It was a sign of life.


Turn Page



This document is intended for free distribution as long as it is completed and unchanged. It was written to be read by fans and to help promote the cartoon series: Cybersix. If you have a website you may display this work there.